OTHER MUSIC SERVICES
As well as piano education, I also offer the following music services:
- Accompanying: for an examination, audition, recital, concert etc. (Fee negotiable.)
- Music Theory: teaching the rudiments of music.
- Composition: based on my own experiences as a composer and arranger.
- Music Technology: using a computer to notate music (Sibelius program).
- Conducting: teaching the techniques of orchestral and choral rehearsal and performance.
- Amanuensis: Music Notating Service: helping composers to write down their music.
The following are expressions of appreciation from performers -- Professional and Amateur
- Thank you for playing dots and transporting all of us to another time, I'm truly going to miss my days having a Rodgers and Hammerstein Soundtrack. Also, thank you for sharing compliments about my singing voice; I live on them to this day. I sing sporadically these days, so often there's dust and alittle insecurity. However, that was quickly brushed away by your kind words. You're very tallented and I feel lucky to have had your accompaniment. -- K.
- Thank you for being here! You do good work. Thank you for working with me and our lovely group of singers. -- D.
- Thank you so so much for everything you have done ofe the whole course of this show! You are so patient and kind and supportive. Having you accompany us feels like you are holding my hand the whole time I am on stage. I wouldn't have been comfortable enough to do it without you. Thank you so so much. -- M.
- Although I am an amateur, I have loved to sing since I was a child. Your talent for accompaniment and encouragement gives me the confidence to perform. -- L.